We believe in a collaborative, hands on approach, working with our clients for many, many years as a trusted and loyal partner. We understand their business and as a result we know how to help them grow and improve the products and services they want to deliver, helping to maintain their success for the present and future.
This role would suit a motivated and target driven account developer who is experienced in selling creative solutions in areas such as branding, design and marketing communications and has the ability to build relationships with clients and drive sales. You will manage and develop existing clients along with warm leads referred to you through our digital lead generators, fully maximising the potential for each client to the full.
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary with uncapped OTE
- Excellent career opportunities
- Dynamic and vibrant atmosphere within a multi-channel agency
- Cycle to work scheme
- Use of pool car
- Social events/nights out
- Responsible for the development and growth of client base.
- Generate and increase revenue stream by selling various marketing and design campaigns, print and mailing projects to warm leads and existing customers.
- Take leads and enquiries from lead gens and provide advice and suggestions on the best method to achieve the clients marketing objectives.
- Contact end user accounts who currently place work with a view to also supplying other design and related marketing services that we do not currently produce.
- Achieving agreed sales objectives and targets through telephone and face to face activity.
- Targeted on sales revenue on a monthly invoiced basis as well as quarterly or annual intervals.
- Attend client meetings/presentations/pitches on behalf of The Graphic Design House.
- Update internal data system with information for both new and existing accounts.
- Be involved with suggesting and implementing marketing campaigns for business generation.
- Ensure that knowledge of current trends in our industry is always up to date.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven capabilities in proactive account development and pipeline building.
- Ability to sell creative services to senior decision makers, developing strong relationships.
- You will have at least two years’ experience in a similar role within an agency environment and will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of achieving targets.
- Build relationships via telephone and face to face meetings convincing potential clients of the company’s capabilities.
- Ability to lead a presentation to differentiate and win additional business.
- Lead and manage the preparation of proposals for new and existing business to deliver creative concepts.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Confident, self-motivated and entrepreneurial candidate with excellent commercial acumen.
- Able to credibly discuss a client’s business issues at a senior level.
- The ability to express and sell an idea clearly.
- Ability to successfully convert warm leads and develop existing accounts.
- A keen interest in what motivates both people and businesses.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, coming up with exciting new ideas for our clients and their business.
- A stickler for going that extra mile for your clients ensuring that The Graphic Design
- House are always at the forefront of their minds for that next exciting project.
If you think that you are the right person for our team then please click on the apply button below, we are looking forward to hearing from you.