Midweight Creative Designer (Print)
The position will be providing complete design solutions developed for a variety of clients within a broad spectrum of sectors including theatre and the arts, charity, corporate and education plus many others. This role would suit a designer with a strong print background and who can work across a variety of print based collateral. A knowledge of current reprographic processes is crucial. Experience within these sectors would be an advantage but not essential.
- Creating concepts, design and artwork for a variety of printed collateral.
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround schedules.
- Taking complex briefs from account managers and clients.
- Work independently and within a team reporting to the Creative Director and Studio Manager.
- Liaise with clients as and when necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is essential).
- Exceptional Photoshop skills will be an advantage.
- Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the design of concepts, brochures, banners, presentations and posters.
- 2-5 years of experience within the creative industry.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Enthusiasm and a strong self-motivation to learn, contribute and progress within the design team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in a busy creative studio.
From time-to-time a designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
To apply, please reply to this posting and include your CV and portfolio.