We are looking for a digital designer to champion and lead the execution of digital at the agency to deliver and encourage stunning digital concepts to meet client briefs and expectations.
Working with authority and professionalism you will ensure high quality of the digital design work and displaying the expertise that has gone into projects.
We would like to see you help us build for the future developing the agency’s digital design capability. The fullest understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
you will work on a variety of different digital projects for a range of clients in the sport, arts, education and charity sectors through to supporting the agency with its own marketing and lead generation.
Projects are wide and varied and span everything from ;
- Web Design - UX & UI Design- Creating user personas, user journey’s, wireframes, site maps and design visuals.
- HTML Email -Designing and coding reusable HTML Templates & Static emails;
- Digital advertising- Designing and producing HTML5 adverts, animated gifs & static adverts;
- Email signatures- Designing and Coding html email signatures
- Animations and motion graphics- Producing animations, videos and motion graphics
- Pitches and presentations, website content creation, and supporting the agency across its lead generation campaigns.
You'll be working with the account managers and fostering a close working relationship with the clients as well. You must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to producing better work and it's essential to drive to our growth and success.
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- Demonstrable Graphic design skills and contribute creatively to internal and external design briefs
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Digital Champion -Collaborating across the agency to drive up interest, use and standards of digital creativity
- Some B2B design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution
- A passion for detail and craft
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of the following software packages and languages would be an advantage:-
– Adobe After Effects
– Experience using CMS’s
– Knowledge of HTML
– Knowledge of CSS.
You will be working across many different brands, producing design to the client's brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
To apply send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruitment agencies.